Coming Soon: Workshops and Seminars
I offer the following topics in a group or private class setting:
- Divorce proceedings;
- Preparation of Petition/Counter Petition
- Preparation for Temporary Orders Hearing
- Preparation of Temporary Orders (from MSA or Court Rendition)
- Discovery, including Required Disclosures
- Propounding and Responding
- Preparing/organizing documents for production
- Preparation of a Discovery Log
- Preparation of Inventory and Appraisement from Discovery documents
- Discovery deficiency letter to opposing counsel
- Preparation of Decree (from MSA or Court Rendition)
- Parentage actions
- Protective Orders
I can liaison with a process server if needed, or I can refer you to a quick & efficient process server in the State of Texas for all your process serving needs.
I am a licensed notary in the State of Texas and can provide both online and in-person notary services.
I can provide background checks if needed, including criminal background checks.
To request any of the services above, please contact Vanetta Peterson:
Email: [email protected]
Call or text: 713.882.9249